Why Choose Mid Valley Hospice, Inc.?
Hospice Care Serving All of Los Angeles County
When you or your loved one is in need of medical or emotional support due to a life-limiting illness, you want a team of medical professionals proven to be reliable and knowledgeable in such circumstances.
How We Set Ourselves Apart
We have built a hospice company that:
- Manages any terminally ill or life-threatening disease, from cancer to dementia
- Serves as a hospital on wheels by coming to the patient's home, assisted living facility, or other location
- Is accredited by the Joint Commission and Department of Health
- Develops a customized care plan that addresses specific needs for each patient
- Offers 24-hour pharmacy service through our contracted pharmacy
- Has an interdisciplinary team to provide comprehensive hospice care
Mid Valley Hospice has a group of trained and registered nurses who can make sure the medical needs of your loved one are being met, as well as guide you through the complex emotional issues that your family may encounter during your loved one's end of life.
We are here to listen to your hospice needs. Call us at (818) 403-3940 to discuss how we can help your loved one and your family.
In addition to our compassionate nurses, we have three doctors who are on-call and are able to provide prompt medical care when necessary to help avoid hospitalizations. We stand out by creating individualized plans of care for each patient depending on their primary diagnosis. We are focused on making sure that each and every patient enjoys the end of their life with dignity and in comfort. Our staff speaks a wide variety of languages to help ensure that your loved one is comfortable sharing their needs with us.
Are you interested in setting up hospice care for your loved one? Contact us at (818) 403-3940.